A Bit About Us
After a number of years in the Hospitality Industry in the UK and then in Zimbabwe, the Lodge was taken over in April 2018 by a young family and upgraded to its lovely comfortable standard. Our small team of staff are a close-knit group that have become like family to each other, and they understand exactly how to warmly take care of our guests and cater for their individual requirements, in order for them to feel like they are in their home away from home. So whether you feel like popping into the office for a chat with our friendly manager, who happily helps to make arrangements for our guests, or if you prefer to keep to yourself for some time to think or work, we at Greystone Lodge do our best to offer the best service possible that makes us proudly Zimbabwean.
The quiet neighbourhood makes the place ideal for a good night’s sleep, but is close enough to the main shopping centre for it to be a very convenient location. We are fortunate to be in Harare North where it is safe to take walks during the day and enjoy the peaceful and beautiful life in the suburbs. Not far from us are a number of local attractions, such as:
- Haka Game Park 14km SE on Harare Drive (approx 20 mins)
- Mukuvisi Woodlands 13km SW on Glenara Avenue towards the airport (approx 20 mins)
- Bally Vaughan Game Sanctuary 34 km NE off Enterprise Road (approx 30 mins)
- Lake Chivero National Park 53km W on the Bulawayo Road/Samora Machel Ave (approx 50 mins)
- Domboshava National Monument 19km out of town on Borrowdale Road (approx 25 mins)
- Patrick Mavros Jeweller Umwimsidale – famous silver jeweller
- Avondale Flea Market – local African crafts
- Maarsdorp Local Market – fresh produce food market
- Sam Levy’s Village – the best shopping centre as well as: movies, restaurants, eateries, supermarkets etc
- Kiki’s Gallery – 34 Haslemere Lane, Umwinsidale
- Body Focus Spa – 8 Exhall Road, Greystone Park
These are but a few of the popular local attractions, and we are available to help organize day trips or sightseeing through our recommended agents for our guests, or recommend a Spa just a few minutes away.
- Our dedicated human resource
- Client service excellence;
- Loyalty to customers;
- Our welcomed new clients.
Always striving to meet our customers’ needs and expectations.
We provide every customer with world class accommodation.
Greystone team works together to produce extraordinary results
Ability to respond to our ever changing guest requirements
Zimbabweans are renowned for their friendly, positive attitudes. We are very proud of our country and we welcome our guests, foreign and local, and strive to provide them with the kind of hospitality that allows us to welcome them back time and again.